Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ask questions to Michael Kiske and Unisonic members » Kiske Fanclub » Questions

Post subject: My good/bad luck
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:32 am 
Souls Newbie

Hi Michael, I'm the guy who you met when you came from the hotel to the sala Salamandra last Friday in Barcelona before the show. My wife and I waited in front the hotel since six o'clock and we had enough time to plan everything. Two mobile phones for to take the maximum photos as possible, translate from Catalan to English short but very important sentences that I always wanted say to you. All was under control.
Finally, when you appeared, everything became into a disaster. I was absolutely blocked, the "smart" phones didn't work and I don't know if you remember it but we just were talking about the weather.
I feel glad and lucky because I had the chance to walk next to you, I have a signed "Light of Dawn"poster, so it's an amazing dream come true, but I have not a great photo with high quality and the most important, I didn't tell to you what we prepared during that afternoon.
I had been waiting for that moment since twenty five years ago, when I was just a child. i know that for you I am just another fan but you for me are more than a amazing singer. You are my Elvis!
I hope to have another opportunity on the next Unisonic tour.
Oh! The last thing, despite the problems with the microphone it was a great concert!

Board index » Ask questions to Michael Kiske and Unisonic members » Kiske Fanclub » Questions