Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion

Post subject: Helloween reunion rumors
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:01 pm 
Souls Disciple

Here are Weikath's views on Kiske (from a recent interview):

"Do you still keep in touch with Kai Hansen and Michael Kiske?
Weikath: If you read the interviews with Kiske saying something … he still says he has a problem with me so that has to be sorted. We have to eventually have a talk or whatever, sort things out. If you ever want to do some ‘reunion’ activities in the form of public appearances with ex-members or recordings with particular tracks. If you want to do something, you at first have to sort things out. He seems to have a problem and I’ve heard that he is maybe willing to have a talk about this because this eats at you, you know. If you have trouble in public … it’s not exactly easy for anyone. You don’t just carry that with you. You want to have a talk. And that’s what is going to take place one of the other times.

Life is too short to carry on quarrels about the past.
Weikath: Right. You know, you’re so busy, like everyone’s doing one’s projects and you always think like we can have a phone call or we can write an email and then you don’t do it and you proceed with the other things. And then you go ‘Oh, I wanted to talk to Weikath but I’m not in the mood right now or I’ve got this to do … ‘ And that can happen. And the same goes for me."

http://www.powerlinemag.com/2012/12/21/helloween-were-always-prepared-to-live-another-day/

Considering the fact that Deris would also like Kiske to join Helloween on-stage for some songs, Helloween are whetting their appetite for a possible live reunion. So perhaps the rumors about a Helloween reunion in 2015 are actually true?

Post subject: Re: Helloween reunion rumors
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:25 pm 
Souls Disciple

I really hope so!

But when we asked Kiske in that interview by Facebook, he only answered "You never know..." :roll:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:49 am 
Souls Apprentice

Well, some time ago I thought a reunion with Helloween was impossible. But even Kiske live some years ago was a dream. Now this is real, now Kiske play metal again. So I think at this moment a reunion is very probable. Kiske have a problem that maybe can solve. And Weikat I think Hasn't too problems. Then the economic aspect for him them is very important. And this is normal, is their work. However, maybe it will be a short reunion, then Kiske will return with Unisonic and his projects, helloween with Deris and Kai with Gamma ray. And this would be the best way. Let's see...

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:31 pm 
Souls Disciple

I see a lot of people saying "I don't believe in this reunion, it's not gonna happen". But I've also heard before "I don't believe Kiske will ever play live again" or "I don't believe Kiske will ever play Metal again". And all these things happened. :)

So for the unbelievers: The reunion will happen someday, believe it or not, wether you want or not! :roll:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:14 pm 
Souls Disciple

Here are more quotes from Weikath, Kiske and Deris regarding a possible future reunion: http://www.kiskelized.com/about-helloween-reunion-kiske#.UOQBm3i2K3M.twitter (good job Dani)

To me a reunion doesn't seem impossible now, but (as I've mentioned in the past) only for a couple of shows or something like Deris mentioned (Kai & Kiske joining Helloween or Weikath and Marcus joining Unisonic for 3-4 songs). On the other hand, I don't see Helloween touring with Unisonic and both bands performing Future World and I Want Out...

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 am 
Souls Disciple

It would be great if this happen.
Kai & Kiske joining Helloween, and do with Weikath and Großkopf 3-4 songs.
Of course Future World, I Want Out and finally Eagle Fly Free and Dr. Stein (for me this is the best option).
And then in Unisonic show Kai & Kiske can do 3 songs like in this tour - "March of Time", "A Little Time" and "I'm Alive", or for a little change "Twilight Of The Gods".
Oh, my dreams :lol:

Like Paulo Hansen say
PauloHansen wrote:
The reunion will happen someday, believe it or not, wether you want or not! :roll:

We can just wait and see what will happen :?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 am 
Souls Apprentice

MetalZigolo wrote:
It would be great if this happen.

Like Paulo Hansen say
PauloHansen wrote:
The reunion will happen someday, believe it or not, wether you want or not! :roll:

We can just wait and see what will happen :?

:roll: Good that there are people with open mind about this. And more than me :)

It was incredible to see Kiske live again. I was waiting during so many years ...
- Logically I should want the reunion the same. But I dont.

False excuses: Seeing Weikath as a bad guy, or the actual Helloween as a money-maker.
- Music should be above this stuff. All fans should want the reunion. There is nothing to lose for us.

Real reason: It is just fear. The myth started when I discovered the band 15 years ago, and since then it did nothing but growing.
- Fear to changes.

Really, I should want the reunion more than I do. I am working on it. (As Deris said :D) ... i am working on it :D

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:03 am 
Souls Apprentice

I think the reunion will happen at some point. Weikath seems very open to having a discussion.

But honestly, it doesn't matter. People will talk about it for 2 days and then forget about it. So its best to do what is right for THEM, rather than the fans.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:31 am 
Souls Disciple

The reunion of course is so right for them... ($$$) :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 am 
Souls Apprentice

For me personally, of course it is something I would like to see!!! Helloween were my life when I was a kid. But, of course, now I follow Michi more so than Helloween and I would only be cool with it, if he and Weiki made peace and could put the past behind them. It is true, it is only harmful to oneself to carry anger from the past. Even if they don't re unite, I would hope they could personally and privately make amends. :)

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion