Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Reviews of Kiske's projects
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:41 pm 
Souls Disciple

antere wrote:
There were certain periods when Helloween GBR removed all Helloween Kiske related videos, including video bootlegs and album songs. I guess that they want the Kiske era to be forgotten or something...on the other hand they keep filling their live set lists with Keeper tracks.

Yes, and they don't realise that are themselves who keep "the Kiske era" alive, if they sing Keeper tracks in every show

Nowadays we can see teenagers uploading videos of Kiske era.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:48 pm 
Souls Admin

antere wrote:
There were certain periods when Helloween GBR removed all Helloween Kiske related videos, including video bootlegs and album songs. I guess that they want the Kiske era to be forgotten or something...on the other hand they keep filling their live set lists with Keeper tracks.

Yes very true, indeed this period lasted from 1994 til around 2005. In almost every interview they sad bad things about Kiske (he cannot sing, is an asshole, is an religious crewball, destroyed Helloween almost, Deris was the saviour etc.) and blamed him for everything. In contrast to Helloween, Kiske did only few interviews and didn't fight with the same language/words at that time. They somehow wanted to erase his past in Helloween. This behaviour surprisingly changed with Helloween's new Bottom Row Management (Kosta). Indeed Helloween (or Bottom Row) wanted Kiske to participate in Keeper Legacy record, but discarded this idea because of Kiske's problematic statements about metal music around 2005/2006.

Benizha2011 wrote:
Yes, and they don't realise that are themselves who keep "the Kiske era" alive, if they sing Keeper tracks in every show

Nowadays we can see teenagers uploading videos of Kiske era.

Yes it is indeed a good thing that they failed in the end and Kiske has not been forgotten. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:32 pm 
Souls Admin

antere wrote:
...on the other hand they keep filling their live set lists with Keeper tracks.

Helloween's management has a big influence on any live set-list (and everything else when you listen to some of their interviews), so it's not just the decission of Weikath and co. :roll:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:44 am 
Souls Disciple

nightangel wrote:
Helloween's management has a big influence on any live set-list (and everything else when you listen to some of their interviews), so it's not just the decission of Weikath and co. :roll:

Seriously? I knew that they were a money oriented band and management, but if your management dictates you what you should be performing live you have really failed as a band. This seems like something that is understandable in the case of pop singers (who don't write their own songs) but for a metal/rock band...

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:39 am 
Souls Admin

antere wrote:
nightangel wrote:

Seriously? I knew that they were a money oriented band and management, but if your management dictates you what you should be performing live you have really failed as a band. This seems like something that is understandable in the case of pop singers (who don't write their own songs) but for a metal/rock band...

Yes it's true. When you listen to interviews from Dani and Weikath, he tells that the management has also big influence on chosing set-lists. Weikath for example doesn't want to play so many keeper songs anymore, but the management wants it. :roll:
To tell the truth, when you listen to most of their interviews, you almost hear in any of them a statement about "the management wants this...the management wants that...". That's sometimes quite irritating and if I'm the musician, it would frustrate me badly. :?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:50 pm 
Souls Disciple

Interesting to know, as I don't follow Helloween interviews for many years now

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:17 pm 
Souls Disciple

And Helloween management is?...

If Kosta would tell Kiske about singing Eagle Fly Free he would end with a kick in the ass. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:06 am 
Souls Apprentice

First I say this :)
I respect Mr.Kiske 100% & i´m his fan as well!
He´s one of my fav vocalist out there...
Haven´t liked helloween stuff after Kiske!
(except Master of the rings & Time of the Oath)...

Now to the point;

They clearly tried to "remove" Kiske from
the Helloween history because he said truth about the
music business because he hated / was boored to the heavy metal stuff on that time :)

He spoke in a dangerous way! In a way which can ruin his career in
in some levels... And a lil part he destroyed of it.
A lot of people in the music business (in bands, record labels) despise him, or keeps him as erratic person...
Heavy metal is in some levels so ridiculous TRUE & "tunnel vision" kinda genre!

So in someway they we´re right about Kiske would ruin
the band... There isn´t nowadays at all Helloween band/helloween fans
if they were continued with Kiske´s mentality!

If you want to stay high in music business, you need
to respect fans wishes, I mean to do what is best for the business & not to care much about what you wanna play! (in helloween case only option is power metal)

Kiske was just REAL & honest because he said the truth & wanted to play what he wanted! Other helloweenies thinked in a different way & wanted to keep the band alive & get some bread to table...

it´s sad If IDOL is too honest in public, it causes allkinds of shit right away...

Music business is ridiculous nowadays!
It´s frigging shame because everything goes like that!
Record labels & management almost decides what you wear & play etc.

Anywaysh I really hope that peoples start to respect Mr.Kiske again more besides the Unisonic!
Avantasia tour & albums are already done good for his reputation...

I´m sorry for Kiske´s bad luck with his solo cd´s!

They contains pretty cool pop/rock stuff!
Back then promoted right in a right kind of record label they would sell a lot more...

Only a sticker on the cover "helloween ex-vocalist solo album" trick wasn´t enough!
Most of the diehard helloween fans disappointed because they didn´t contained high vocals & double bass drums...LOL

To change this radically style needs a lot of work! Almost needs to start from the beginning to gain some new fans as well from right genre...

Post Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:45 pm 
Souls Admin

mr.dingle wrote:

music business because he hated / was boored to the heavy metal stuff on that time :)

A lot of people in the music business (in bands, record labels) despise him, or keeps him as erratic person...

Very interesting to hear this, since more musicians say the exact same thing too nowadays. Recently Charlie Benante from Anthrax said the exact same about Metal guys being narrow minded and that he must be very careful with the words he uses. :roll:

Edguy also had several problems when they changed from power metal to a more hard rock style, but in the end they succeded with doing their own thing. 8-)

mr.dingle wrote:

it´s sad If IDOL is too honest in public, it causes allkinds of shit right away...

Anywaysh I really hope that peoples start to respect Mr.Kiske again more besides the Unisonic!

Yes I hope this too and I think the way music business is today destroys itself. You cannot construct your next metal superstar. :? I think more musicians are needed who have something to say and don't let themselves too much being dictated by management/record labels. 8-)

Post Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:21 pm 
Souls Apprentice

nightangel wrote:
mr.dingle wrote:

Very interesting to hear this, since more musicians say the exact same thing too nowadays. Recently Charlie Benante from Anthrax said the exact same about Metal guys being narrow minded and that he must be very careful with the words he uses. :roll:

Edguy also had several problems when they changed from power metal to a more hard rock style, but in the end they succeded with doing their own thing. 8-)

mr.dingle wrote:

Yes I hope this too and I think the way music business is today destroys itself. You cannot construct your next metal superstar. :? I think more musicians are needed who have something to say and don't let themselves too much being dictated by management/record labels. 8-)

Music is just a money nowadays...

And you´re right about the Edguy!
In some weird way they won the risk "too soft for metalheads & too heavy
for rock peoples"...LOL

Probaply they losed few power metal fans, but got new fans as well! No big deal...

Sammet is ABSOLUTELY best man from the newer musicians!
I love that they doesn´t take this too seriously...
Some people hates, and some loves em´ :)

They haves a lil bit 80´ties punk rock style to take things...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion