Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion

Post subject: Marius Danielsen's Legend of Valley Doom part 2
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:02 am 
Souls Disciple

Michael will be a guest on the "Marius Danielsen's Legend of Valley Doom part 2" album that will be released on November 30, 2018:

https://www.facebook.com/valleydoom/posts/2291046320937926?__tn__=K-R

Kiske sings on the song Angel Of Light together with Daniel Heiman, here is a sample:
https://www.facebook.com/valleydoom/videos/1594762793899619/

According to Marius Danielsen Kiske "...wrote to me that this was most likely the last time he did a guest appearance for unknown bands. And it was very important that he liked both the music and lyrics. So I wrote the best tune I have ever written."

Post subject: Re: Marius Danielsen's Legend of Valley Doom part 2
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:32 am 
Souls Disciple

I just uploaded a video of the song Angel Of Light with Kiske (with lyrics & photos): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_9dtBqCfRU

Really great vocal performance by Michael, his scream during the intro is probably the highest and most powerful one he has recorded in a studio album in many years.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:11 pm 
Souls Apprentice

I found info about this album few weeks ago just searching for new music, i didnt found anything on the news of this website or kiske fan club, i had to listen carefully the song and searh info about this album, pity there is not so much info on all sites about this guest appereance of Michael, i guess because is not a famous band, hope news on the unisonic and kiske fanflub will be updated soon.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:18 pm 
Souls Disciple

michik wrote:
I found info about this album few weeks ago just searching for new music, i didnt found anything on the news of this website or kiske fan club, i had to listen carefully the song and searh info about this album, pity there is not so much info on all sites about this guest appereance of Michael, i guess because is not a famous band, hope news on the unisonic and kiske fanflub will be updated soon.

That's true. Kiske also sings on the first song of the album, "King Thorgan's Hymn", together with Daniel Heiman again. Unfortunately the fanclubs are pretty quiet for the past 2 years due to the Helloween reunion. I hope that this will not continue for long.

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion