Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion

Post subject: Re: Helloween - Pumpkins United
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:41 am 
Souls Disciple

Igigion wrote:
So he can finish his solo album (but I don't thing he will do it).
Or maybe sing in some project like Place Vendome.

I personally don't think he will do another solo album. He mentioned about 2 years ago something about an Elvis cover album which he always wanted to do but nothing happened. I also doubt there will be a new Place Vendome album, at least not until 2021. PV always released albums every 3 years, now is too soon. There might also be contracts with Helloween which prevent Kiske from doing other things. I wish that he at least participates on the new Avantasia release (but not go on tour as he needs to rest).

Igigion wrote:
On Helloween new album I think they will do a big album. And maybe they return to be a famous metal band just a bit under for example Iron Maiden.

I really hope that the new Helloween album will be great and not just a safe modern metal release (like the Pumpkins United song). They deserve to gain some more fame that they couldn't get back in the late 80's.

Post subject: Re: Helloween - Pumpkins United
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:26 pm 
Souls Apprentice

From the Youtube videos it seems that in this leg of the tour in South America Kiske is finally in very good shape. I thing now he isn't sick anymore.

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion