Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Helloween - Pumpkins United
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:02 pm 
Souls Disciple

OFFICIAL HELLOWEEN NEWS:

There will be a new Live CD/DVD/Blu-Ray release of the Pumpkins United tour in early 2019 and a new studio album release with Kiske and Hansen in 2020!!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/helloweenofficial/posts/?ref=page_internal

Has anyone downloaded/captured the live stream from Helloween's performance at Alcatraz Hard Rock & Metal Festival (https://www.facebook.com/events/381026352428420) or at Fezen Ferstival (https://www.facebook.com/events/211747046210695) ?

Are there any other available live streams besides the Wacken show?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:31 pm 
Souls Apprentice

On "The metal voice" you cand find an interview but it isn't too interesting.
The problem is that now the questions are only on Helloween.
No one seems interested in his solo projects.
And I'm afraid that Micky will leave them...
The only one is the project with Marius Danielsen (but he has just recorded his part some time ago)

https://www.themetalvoice.com/single-po ... Album-Tour

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:00 pm 
Souls Disciple

The interview was ok, better than nothing, but you are right.

Igigion wrote:
No one seems interested in his solo projects. And I'm afraid that Micky will leave them...

That's why I'm hoping that the fanclub will conduct an interview and ask about Unisonic, Place Vendome, Avantasia, Kiske/Somerville and a future solo album.

Igigion wrote:
The only one is the project with Marius Danielsen (but he has just recorded his part some time ago)

Personally I think that he will sing on the new Avantasia album, but he might not go on tour with them. Tobias mentioned somewhere that Michael is thinking about it. If he does go on tour with Avantasia it means that Unisonic are definitely over. Or Unisonic are already over (I mean will Kai write and release music with Helloween, Gamma Ray and Unisonic during the following months?). Although I seriously hope I'm wrong.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:57 am 
Souls Disciple

The only officially announced release is a live album by Helloween and a new studio album in 2020.

Maybe Kiske will participate on the new album of Avantasia, because he is always there, but I don't think that he will follow them on their tour. I believe that it is too much for him after the world tour with Helloween.
I believe he will need some rest and a clear mind to work on the new album of Helloween.

About his projects i think they will be put on ice like the rest will also do (Kai with Gamma Ray etc)
It's not a sad situation since most of the fans were expecting sth like this too happen.
So you can expect a new album with Hellowen and a world tour around 2020/21 :)

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:09 pm 
Souls Disciple

Michael fell off the stage during How Many Tears in Chicago, but thankfully he is ok:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_tmh5H2KZY

AngelCryGr wrote:
It's not a sad situation since most of the fans were expecting sth like this too happen.

Well yes and no. It is true that fans expected the Helloween reunion for decades and yes it is great. On the other hand, it is bad news for Unisonic. Fans will have to wait for 2022-2023 for a 3rd album. So that is 8 - 9 years between albums! Michael and Dennis really tried to convince everyone that Unisonic was a real band but as it seems it is truly just a project.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:19 am 
Souls Disciple

antere wrote:
! Michael and Dennis really tried to convince everyone that Unisonic was a real band but as it seems it is truly just a project.

Unisonic "was" a real band. They had a management, they released albums and did tour for them as any band will do. If they didn't tour a lot that's not a case where someone from the members of a band can do sth. The management of the band decides for how long it is possible to tour and since they have a member who had already another band (etc Gamma Ray) they had to work with the time. If you think that Unisonic was a project then you missed sth :)

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:08 pm 
Souls Disciple

AngelCryGr wrote:
If you think that Unisonic was a project then you missed sth :)

Well it depends how you see it. Avantasia releases albums and tours and it is just a project. I believed that Unisonic is a normal band up until 2016, but then the Helloween reunion changed my mind. Unisonic record music only when all members don't have other obligations. So it seems that the "band" is not a priority for most members. There is already talk between fans on the net that Unisonic is over. Anyways we have gone off-topic...I just hope we get some news soon ;)

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:52 pm 
Souls Disciple

antere wrote:
Avantasia releases albums and tours and it is just a project. I believed that Unisonic is a normal band up until 2016, but then the Helloween reunion changed my mind. Unisonic record music only when all members don't have other obligations. So it seems that the "band" is not a priority for most members. There is already talk between fans on the net that Unisonic is over. Anyways we have gone off-topic...I just hope we get some news soon ;)

Avantasia is mainly Tobias Sammet. Tobias is the songwriter on all songs and he chooses who sing on a song and which part so it's his project.
On Unisonic everyone contribute in the songwriting of an album. Dennis, Mandy, Kai.
Kai didn't participate much on their second album because he was busy with Gamma Ray but they couldn't wait more since they had a contract. So from that point of view some members had other priority since their bands existed before Unisonic. I think that kind of deal between Kai and the others existed from the start of Unisonic. One year Gamma Ray, one year Unisonic visa versa.
The management of Kiske said that Helloween will prepare a new album so I believe that all members will stop other obligations. Maybe Kai will continue with the reissue of the rest Gamma Ray albums (which they sound fantastic) and Kiske will sing some parts with Avantasia but I'm not sure about the last one.

I feel also sad about Unisonic's future since I loved that band and if you ask Brigitte-(nightangel), she can confirm my sadness because I talked to her about that on the last show of Unisonic at Bulgaria. I have "realised" what will happen but the whole point is we like it or not, Helloween are a "bigger" band.
Unisonic will need a decade to reach that kind of status and I'm not sure if they reach it because the music industry today is strange.
When I last talked with Kosta (manager of Kiske and Bottom Row) he said to me that the members of Helloween are going very well on a human level and they are much more successful than they are on their own bands (Gamma Ray, Unisonic or Helloween).
So if Michael and Kai are happy about that then they have fully my support.

I hope your support too :)

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:20 am 
Souls Disciple

AngelCryGr wrote:
I feel also sad about Unisonic's future since I loved that band. Helloween are a "bigger" band. Unisonic will need a decade to reach that kind of status and I'm not sure if they reach it

For sure, Unisonic would never reach that kind of status IMO. But it is a shame because it was a great band, with much more "quality" and variety compared to both modern Helloween and Gamma Ray. Personally I thought that Kiske was interested more in quality, variety and chemistry than success, at least that's what he always said. I hope that Unisonic at least continue as a side project and release something in the future...you never know.

AngelCryGr wrote:
...the members of Helloween are going very well on a human level and they are much more successful than they are on their own bands (Gamma Ray, Unisonic or Helloween). So if Michael and Kai are happy about that then they have fully my support. I hope your support too :)

For sure they are more successful compared to their own bands, it is a big reunion with famous musicians that celebrate the greatest era of Helloween. I am happy and I am mostly glad that they are happy. They deserve it. What I don't like is that we will not be able to listen to a full album with Kiske's voice. He will share vocals with Deris (whose voice I never liked) and also share the spotlight as we will have a band with 2 singers. I wish and hope that they will get inspired and compose a great album. Of course they have my support :thumbup:

Isn't the fanclub able to arrange an interview with Kiske, after the tour, so we can get some answers from him about all this?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:17 pm 
Souls Apprentice

Well, I think at this point Unisonic is over.
But in 2019 Kiske will be free 'cause he said he will not be a songwriter on the new Helloween album.
So he can finish his solo album (but I don't thing he will do it).
Or maybe sing in some project like Place Vendome. He have only to sing in his studio. It isn't a hard work to do in one year.
Let's hope...
I can accept the end of Unisonic because Helloween is too big and important on many levels. But I hope Kiske would continue with project like Place Vendome where we can hear only his voice.
On Helloween new album I think they will do a big album. And maybe they return to be a famous metal band just a bit under for example Iron Maiden.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Michael Kiske Discussion