Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Unisonic Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:49 pm 
Souls Newbie

here more:

http://www.spotlightreport.net/slider/o ... -interview

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 am 
Souls Apprentice

PauloHansen wrote:
AstronomyDomine wrote:
Quote:
The truth is: Weikath told Deris to say that in the interview. Weikath wants to earn money with this tour together with Unisonic. He doesn't give a damn for Kai, Kiske or the fans. He just wants money.

I don't think so...where did you get this idea??

Well... it's obvious. He doesn't like Kiske or even Kai.

Its not obvious at all. In fact, Weikath wants to resolve the dispute but Kiske refuses to talk. It seems Kiske hates Weikath and bashes him in every interview.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 pm 
Souls Newbie

AstronomyDomine wrote:

Its not obvious at all. In fact, Weikath wants to resolve the dispute but Kiske refuses to talk. It seems Kiske hates Weikath and bashes him in every interview.

Not only him, he do too :evil: :

Legendary HELLOWEEN’s Michael Weikath on Mohsen Fayyazi’s Burning Crown: “Ronnie James Dio is the one.” ” Michael Kiske really wasn’t good for making a rock and roll or rock song, or something heavy.”

http://metalshockfinland.com/2013/01/21 ... g-or-some/

Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:19 pm 
Souls Disciple

Quote:

Weikath doesn't want to be friends with Kiske, he wants to earn money with the reunion, that's why he wants to talk to Kiske. And he criticized Kiske's vocals in some recent interview, showing how much contradictory he is.

Kiske is not refusing to talk, he said he want to talk to Weikath to solve their problems. He just refused the reunion.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:47 pm 
Souls Admin

ROCKHARD Magazine (German edition) issue number 2010-09 include a 2-page interview with Michael Kiske about Unisonic (official) and a review of Masters of Rock festival show in 2009. Some excerps are:

Kiske asked why he watched Accept from backstage: "These were records that I really enjoyed in my childhood. ‘The number of the beast’ from Maiden and ‘Killing Machine’ from Priest are brilliant albums… I didn’t listen to Accept for quite a while and it gave me goose bumps to listen to them again. But I would have love to see them with Udo Dirkschneider.”

Kiske about singing old Helloween songs:"Past In Different Ways album was a kind of therapy for me. It is stupid to reject my own music, only because I made bad experiences with one band. I never had problems with the music of Helloween. The band just told it in the press in that way, since it helped them in that time. For me Helloween was the greatest band at that time."

Kiske asked if he had problems that also very hard bands played the same day than Unisonic at Masters of Rock Festival: "I had some fears, since we want to be a rock band and not a metal band. But if you only want to play festivals, which fit your music, you cannot play many festivals. First I fought against the masters of rock festival, but several people only came for us and in the end I was happy that we did it. I cannot deny that I had some problems with some of the band here, but Kosta persuaded me to play. When we arrived at the festival and I heard the 3rd thrashing band with puking vocals, Mandy told me that it is good that we play here to add a different color to this festival. It is important not escape from it and instead of this juts doing our own thing."

LIVE REPORT - MASTERS OF ROCK FESTIVAL 2010

"At the autograph session he was really very relaxed. Michael really enjoyed signing record, clippings and old pictures of his Helloween time and he especially enjoys signing booklets of his solo records."

"...He convinces from the first note with his voice as well on guitar, supported by Mandy Meyer on the second guitar at the following song ‘I’ll be gone’. Then we can hear an announcement in which he tells about his 17 years absence from the stage. His return is celebrated by the audience with applause..."

"The party mood doesn’t stop, when ‘A little time’ follows and with a Dennis Ward posing like a Steve Harris. Also with the ‘Victim of Changes’ interlude and the fantastic vocal work of Kiske, who even managed to do the last high scream in a perfect way and this triggers a special applause. It follows a fast good-bye with only a ‘Thank you’ , but you can see the immense development of Unisonic and Michael Kiske after these 5 concerts and this is so convincing that we can expect big things in the future."

Attachments:
574517_545429278822189_1522297364_n.jpg
574517_545429278822189_1522297364_n.jpg [ 83.89 KiB | Viewed 1854 times ]

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Unisonic Discussion