Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Unisonic Discussion





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 pm 
Offline
Souls Disciple

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 10:41 am
Posts: 720
nightangel wrote:
SoleS wrote:
Wow, nice to hear something different for once, after the 10000000000 interviews were they ask him the same 8 or 10 questions over and over again.
Thank you soooo much Nightangel.


Yes, I watched the interview from the Masters of Rock DVD and they again asked how it started that Michael and Kai are now together again. And they had to answer for the 1000000th time, that it all started with the Avantasia tour.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Everyone should know this now. :roll: :roll: :roll:


Nice to have some news.

As I recently bought the Gamma DVD & really can't afford the Masters Of Rock one for now, could you please by any chance upload the footage from that DVD on youtube or somewhere else?


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:18 pm 
Offline
Souls Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:22 pm
Posts: 2445
antere wrote:
nightangel wrote:
SoleS wrote:
Wow, nice to hear something different for once, after the 10000000000 interviews were they ask him the same 8 or 10 questions over and over again.
Thank you soooo much Nightangel.


Yes, I watched the interview from the Masters of Rock DVD and they again asked how it started that Michael and Kai are now together again. And they had to answer for the 1000000th time, that it all started with the Avantasia tour.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Everyone should know this now. :roll: :roll: :roll:


Nice to have some news.

As I recently bought the Gamma DVD & really can't afford the Masters Of Rock one for now, could you please by any chance upload the footage from that DVD on youtube or somewhere else?


Sorry and you know that I always help if possible, but I never upload officially released footage. I only upload my own recorded videos and some footage from TV. You know it costs quite some money to record and produce DVD's. I also like this festival very much and they need some money to keep the festival alive. I hope you understand this and maybe you later have some money left to buy it. :)

You can see a few little screenshots of the DVD here: http://unisonicfanclub.com/?p=3797

_________________
Souls Alive Official Unisonic Fanclub
http://unisonicfanclub.com/

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 pm 
Offline
Souls Disciple

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 10:41 am
Posts: 720
nightangel wrote:
Sorry and you know that I always help if possible, but I never upload officially released footage. I only upload my own recorded videos and some footage from TV.


No problem ;) I hope I can get it at some point (is it only available at the festivals offficial page?)

Off Topic: I was recently reading the Michael Kiske page at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_kiske), it was really well written and inforamtive but Kiske's photos (Avantasia & Unisonic) were pretty bad. Can you or someone else (who has shot nice close up photos) post some better ones? IMO it is somewhat important and a nice promotion as many people look up staff at Wiki.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:35 pm 
Offline
Souls Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:22 pm
Posts: 2445
antere wrote:
nightangel wrote:
Sorry and you know that I always help if possible, but I never upload officially released footage. I only upload my own recorded videos and some footage from TV.


No problem ;) I hope I can get it at some point (is it only available at the festivals offficial page?)


Sadly so far these DVDs are not available in ebay, also the DVDs from last year can only be ordered at the official festival page. If you order from the official page, the postage to foreign countries is already included in the price. ;)

antere wrote:
Off Topic: I was recently reading the Michael Kiske page at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_kiske), it was really well written and inforamtive but Kiske's photos (Avantasia & Unisonic) were pretty bad. Can you or someone else (who has shot nice close up photos) post some better ones? IMO it is somewhat important and a nice promotion as many people look up staff at Wiki.


I will check this in the new year, but soon I will go on vacation for some days. :D

_________________
Souls Alive Official Unisonic Fanclub
http://unisonicfanclub.com/

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:54 pm 
Offline
Souls Newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Posts: 19
Interesting statements from Andi Deris:
Apparently he would like to perform some classic Helloween songs with Kiske and Kai on stage... that would be interesting :D
(from 5:35)


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:14 pm 
Offline
Souls Apprentice

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 27
Deris said that he wants to perform together with Unisonic.
- How is he getting along with Kosta and Ward, after how he departed from PC69?

He talks about a "big mistake" of someone, even if he was not asked about it
- why doesn't he talk about his big mistakes?
I don't like how he fed the never-ending story, he knows that it was hugely distorted by journalists.

His offer sounds like a commercial advertisment


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:26 pm 
Offline
Souls Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:22 pm
Posts: 2445
Roi wrote:
Deris said that he wants to perform together with Unisonic.
- How is he getting along with Kosta and Ward, after how he departed from PC69?

He talks about a "big mistake" of someone, even if he was not asked about it
- why doesn't he talk about his big mistakes?
I don't like how he fed the never-ending story, he knows that it was hugely distorted by journalists.

His offer sounds like a commercial advertisment


I already commented in that video and wrote there:

'One statement is not really correct, since Michael Kiske was already singing heavvy metal with Avantasia. And Michael Kiske also made recently clear, that he has nothing against heavy metal in general, only against some very extreme directions of metal with terrible lyrics (black/death metal).'

I don't write about anything that Helloween commented after firing Kiske (I have these interviews from Germany/Japan etc), since I don't want to feed the media about that. :roll:

In general I think if Kiske sings there only the last 15 minutes and probably again 'Future World', 'I want out' and maybe as a litlle surprise 'Eagle fly Free', people will be bored after a few shows. :roll:

And yes, it is a quite commercial approach, which can be misunderstood by the media again.

_________________
Souls Alive Official Unisonic Fanclub
http://unisonicfanclub.com/

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 pm 
Offline
Souls Apprentice

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 93
Look at Deris body language. It wasn't truthful statment.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:52 pm 
Offline
Souls Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 82
I think it would be great if he does some shows with Helloween, cant hardy think that people will be bored. But i dont think it will happen tough...


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 am 
Offline
Souls Newbie

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:10 am
Posts: 15
The most funny of this i saw this interview yesterday.And i was shocked .Sounds nice from Andi to say he want to share stage with Michi.But i am against what he said.Michael he only have problems with the new metal type going like Death and all those ones who are involved with kind of horrible lyrics about satan and death.He does enjoy metal.In fact he growed listening as all of us so many heavy metal bands and he still list sometimes some of them.Andi .- Michi he was so many years back singing metal as Brigitte says with Avantasia.So that doesn't have sense.But cheers for Deris that wants to share stage with Michi :mrgreen:


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Unisonic Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron