Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Unisonic Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: Unisonic interviews 2012
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:39 pm 
Souls Apprentice

I was soo looking forward to hear some other Helloween song played live and sound as they should (twillight etc..) :( Sad new indeed, for me atlest...
Completley agree with what antere wrote..

Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:50 pm 
Souls Admin

antere wrote:

These 2 statements are a little too much for me.

If Dennis means that he won't do heavier staff than the song "Unisonic" that's ok, if he means that he won't do any songs as heavy as "Unisonic" then I don't get him. That song is not "that" heavy anyways, it's similar to the heavier tunes of Deep Purple.

As for Kosta and March Of Time, I don't believe that playing 1 fast song inside a 60 or 90 minute set is such a problem, come on...plus Kosta does a great job playing it! I guess this means that we won't hear any more fast Helloween songs in the future (Twilight, I'm Alive, Save Us...) and that is bad IMO.

He didn't say it so precisely if he means more heavy stuff than Unisonic is impossible or no more stuff as heavy as Unisonic, but I guess he meant the first one. I also had the feeling Dennis was a little annoyed by the same questions about Helloween reunion kind of stuff, so he just said his opinion very clearly. He was also ill in Bochum, he said this in the beginning.

...but yes we will see what happens when Kai writes a song in the style of 'march of time' for the next record. You know opinions may change and a clever mixing of a few heavy tunes (doesn't always have to be speed stuff) and some less heavy tunes would be great in my opinion. :roll:

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com

Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm 
Souls Apprentice

So Dennis is not a metal guy and Kai might not be much into "Place Vendome".
Yet apparently those two clicked immediately. :lol:

PS: I too was a bit sad they didn't play "march of time" during the Gerrman part of the tour, but I think that was the right decision: that song might have traumatized half the Gotthard audience. :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:26 am 
Souls Disciple

nightangel wrote:
He didn't say it so precisely if he means more heavy stuff than Unisonic is impossible...I also had the feeling Dennis was a little annoyed by the same questions about Helloween reunion kind of stuff, so he just said his opinion very clearly

I hope you are right.

nightangel wrote:
You know opinions may change and a clever mixing of a few heavy tunes (doesn't always have to be speed stuff) and some less heavy tunes would be great in my opinion. :roll:

That is exactly my thought; a few heavy songs, some ballads and some melodic rock songs would be the perfect mix for the 2nd album.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 pm 
Souls Admin

New Unisonic Interview with Kosta done by Pink Cream 69 Fanclub Brasil:

http://unisonicfanclub.com/?p=3761

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:31 pm 
Souls Admin

New small interview with Michael Kiske for our Fanclub:

Fanclub: Can you please give us an update about your upcoming solo album? Did you already start working with Sandro on it? When do you plan to start the recordings?

Michael: I will start Vocals for it this week; so the album will be finished soon. It’s not so much a solo-record, it’s a new think with Sandro and me, we do all together. I was surprised how good it works to have Sandro producing it …

Fanclub: Please tell us a little tour summary (South America, Festivals, Asia and Spain-Germany). What were your best/worst moments? Maybe you experienced also some funny things? How did you feel when you lost your voice in Hamburg?

Michael: We can not complain about the reactions all over the world; even in places were Gotthard was headlining, the whole venue was singing our songs. Actually Germany was sort of the more ”silent-gourmets” … Not bad, but not at all as much of a party as everywhere else. Most people came for Gotthard, while in other countries we had many fans showing up for us. Over hear in my own country we still have a lot of work to do, I guess. … It was generally a good year especially for me. I finally got fully back into the whole thing again and I am now ready for more. The band got a good feel about itself and we can move on from here with hopefully better records. …
When I lost my voice in Hamburg, I wasn’t in a good mood before the show already, because I knew I was getting very sick. I just knew it was not just a little cold. While I was warming up the voice before the show with some Elvis tunes, I realized: it’s not going to work this time, because the voice died on me already then … On Stage I took it pretty good, because: What can you do? A caught a real infection, there is really nothing you can do, so I tried to make the best out the situation. When the voice died in the third song, I left the stage and joined the crowd to make photos with them and signed autographs, while Kai was doing some singing. The next days I had 40 fever and even NOW, after 6 weeks, I’m still having it a bit in my bronchium. Sucks especially when this happens in your hometown, but sometimes live is just a bitch … It’s a situation I had to re-learn to live with too …

Fanclub: Do you think Unisonic will make some festivals in the summer or you will be very busy with other activities?
Michael: Both. I am sure we will do at least a little bit, but we will also be busy with the next album. …
Best!
Michael

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:57 am 
Souls Apprentice

Wow, nice to hear something different for once, after the 10000000000 interviews were they ask him the same 8 or 10 questions over and over again.
Thank you soooo much Nightangel.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:08 am 
Souls Apprentice

Thanks, I appreciate the update about the new solo album. I am SO excited for that! :D

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:02 pm 
Souls Admin

SoleS wrote:
Wow, nice to hear something different for once, after the 10000000000 interviews were they ask him the same 8 or 10 questions over and over again.
Thank you soooo much Nightangel.

Yes, I watched the interview from the Masters of Rock DVD and they again asked how it started that Michael and Kai are now together again. And they had to answer for the 1000000th time, that it all started with the Avantasia tour.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Everyone should know this now. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:31 pm 
Souls Apprentice

Very interesting, many thanks.
Finally an update about solo album. I didn't thought Kiske was making the vocals for it this week. I am surprised and pleased!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Unisonic Discussion