Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Unisonic Discussion

Post subject: Re: European Tour (Festivals) 2014
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:48 pm 
Souls Disciple

nightangel wrote:
Back from Spain and here are a few videos. Sadly the sound for Unisonic was very bad, despite that Volbeat and Hammerfall had perfect sound.

Kiske's voice was almost not hearable, even at best position in the middle of the audience (Dionysis was in the middle). People in the audience were screaming to the technician that they could not hear Kiske. Also the guy responsible for light was sleeping the whole show and they were mainly in the dark. You can see and hear a little about these problems in my videos as well:

didn't have Unisonic their own technician and people responsible for the lights?

I ask you, because I have read some comments where people from the audience complain that the technicians of Unisonic had problems with the sound arrangements, in other words, that this was a fault from the band

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:06 pm 
Souls Disciple

Benizha2011 wrote:
nightangel wrote:
Back from Spain and here are a few videos. Sadly the sound for Unisonic was very bad, despite that Volbeat and Hammerfall had perfect sound.

Kiske's voice was almost not hearable, even at best position in the middle of the audience (Dionysis was in the middle). People in the audience were screaming to the technician that they could not hear Kiske. Also the guy responsible for light was sleeping the whole show and they were mainly in the dark. You can see and hear a little about these problems in my videos as well:

didn't have Unisonic their own technician and people responsible for the lights?

I ask you, because I have read some comments where people from the audience complain that the technicians of Unisonic had problems with the sound arrangements, in other words, that this was a fault from the band

Not exactly a fault of the band but mainly a fault of the sound engineer. Unisonic members trusted a well known sound engineer who had some problems bringing the right setup of the mixing console in time. Nevertheless the band played awesome and I think that it was one of the best performance of Michael Kiske for this tour.

The light engineer probably slept and he was an engineer of the festival and not a part of Unisonic team.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:53 pm 
Souls Disciple

You can watch some live photos from Moscow Metal Meeting 2014 here

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:16 pm 
Souls Disciple

Did anyone buy the Masters Of Rock 2014 DVD? I found a online version but it didn't include any Unisonic songs or interview! Does anyone know something about this?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:32 pm 
Souls Admin

antere wrote:
Did anyone buy the Masters Of Rock 2014 DVD? I found a online version but it didn't include any Unisonic songs or interview! Does anyone know something about this?

According to Dani there is nothing from Unisonic on this DVD. I did not buy it.

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com

Board index » Diskussion about Michael Kiske and Unisonic » Unisonic Discussion