Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » Miscellaneous

Post subject: Megadeth Metalfest Croatia 2012
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:19 pm 
Souls Disciple

Did you see what happened to Medadeth in Croatia :? ?

Post subject: Re: Megadeth Metalfest Croatia 2012
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 pm 
Souls Admin

Yes I know. WASP and another band cancelled their concerts because of some technical issues. Then during the Megadeth concert the audience started shouting for WASP and throwing battles and stones to the stage. Dave Mustaine was hit by a stone and stopped the concert. I don't understand such an audience at all without any respect to the musicians. If they don't like a band, they can go drinking some beer or doing something else. :? :? :?

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:55 pm 
Souls Disciple

nightangel wrote:
Yes I know. WASP and another band cancelled their concerts because of some technical issues. Then during the Megadeth concert the audience started shouting for WASP and throwing battles and stones to the stage. Dave Mustaine was hit by a stone and stopped the concert. I don't understand such an audience at all without any respect to the musicians. If they don't like a band, they can go drinking some beer or doing something else. :? :? :?

I thought that had happened because Megadeth wanted to play before Wasp, but Wasp was not happy with this, and they decided to cancell their presentation..........then It didn't happen?

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:04 pm 
Souls Admin

Benizha2011 wrote:
nightangel wrote:

I thought that had happened because Megadeth wanted to play before Wasp, but Wasp was not happy with this, and they decided to cancell their presentation..........then It didn't happen?

Yes there are at least some rumors that WASP and Megadeth had some problems with each other, but it had something to do with an technical issues. In the end WASP really cancelled their whole concert. :roll:

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 am 
Souls Apprentice

nightangel wrote:

That's just ridiculous!!! Fans just get less and less respectful for bands as the years go on!
Wasp and Megadeth are legends in metal ( although I have never been a fan of either :? )
You would think the fans would be grateful to see them at all.... :roll:

Board index » Off Topic » Miscellaneous