Login with a social network:
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Fanclub » Contests

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Big Unisonic fanclub contest to win 'Light of Dawn' box
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:10 pm 
Souls Apprentice

I have to disagree, As English is my first language, the question was how many members? as kosta is no longer a member anymore its odd to still count him as a member, to be fair it should have really been stated as how many past and present members feature in the new unisonic album.... For a person who prehaps does not know the definition of members as an English word sure perhaps it would not cause confusion.... Anyway no offence is intended by this criticism but imo its a valid point. Understand making it hard but last question was very hard so that was good, again this is just a small criticism and please dont take it as a bad thing as im happy to have opportunity to win stuff... And appreciate your hard work for the fanclub :-) Still as I said hopefully they make a UK date ;-)

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:13 pm 
Souls Admin

Neo wrote:
I have to disagree, As English is my first language, the question was how many members? as kosta is no longer a member anymore its odd to still count him as a member, to be fair it should have really been stated as how many past and present members feature in the new unisonic album.... For a person who prehaps does not know the definition of members as an English word sure perhaps it would not cause confusion.... Anyway no offence is intended by this criticism but imo its a valid point. Understand making it hard but last question was very hard so that was good, again this is just a small criticism and please dont take it as a bad thing as im happy to have opportunity to win stuff... And appreciate your hard work for the fanclub :-) Still as I said hopefully they make a UK date ;-)

I should have better asked how many musicians of Place Vendome, since it is not really a band, so members was probably wrong. But is not so easy to choose always the questions without any doubts and misunderstandings later. ;) But don't worry, there will be more contests. :)

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:07 pm 
Souls Apprentice

nightangel wrote:
But don't worry, there will be more contests. :)

Nice! A cd is something we all can buy, but maybe you can arrange something that is signed especifically for the winner! Even if its a simple mug...that doesnt matter that much

THAT would be an amazing!! And if i win...can you make michi sign "thanks Sergio for your vocal tips"?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Fanclub » Contests